St Patrick’s is a close knit, supportive and nurturing community where the wellbeing of your child is pivotal to everything we do. We have a dedicated, talented and professional team who are proud of our commitment to the children’s learning. Your child will gain a well-rounded education based on the Catholic values which underpin our curriculum. Our community is multicultural in nature, with one third of our families from a cultural background other than English, which brings a unique aspect to our community.
What makes us different?
United in our shared values of respect, responsibility and learning, we believe each student is unique and strive to nurture the growth of the whole child.
- We are invested in the wellbeing and happiness of our students & our parent community
- Learning support and English as a Second Language Support
- Comprehensive kinder transition program
- Education for students at all levels of learning
- Renovated Primary classrooms designed for 21st century learning
- Separate infants and primary playgrounds; Infants playground designed for imaginative play
- Student leadership programs
- Public speaking and debating
- Italian language lessons
- Specialist Music teacher and School Band
- Opportunities for inter-school and representative level sport
- Aspect satellite classes for children on the Autism Spectrum
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have to be of the Catholic faith? No, we accept all families, we only ask that you support us in our teaching of the Catholic faith.
Are the school fees expensive? We have school fees but they are not as expensive as you may think. Every family is supported financially and are encouraged to apply. Over the year school fees can be less than sending your child to childcare.
How are playground issues handled? Embedded in our school rules is the Positive Behaviour for Learning. This is a whole school program, where every child is accountable for their own behaviour. In the classroom we teach social and emotional intelligence and a growth mindset.