ENROLMENT PROCESS DURING COVID-19
- Download the Enrolment Form
- Complete your child’s enrolment details
- Save the form as a pdf
- Email the form to the school office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon receipt of your child’s enrolment form, we will contact you to invite you to meet with the Principal
Thank you for considering our school for your child’s education in 2021.
To ensure the health and well-being of our students, staff and community, all Open Mornings and Information Evenings have been postponed until further notice. Families interested in enrolling at our school for 2020/2021 are invited to pick up an Enrolment Packs from our office in Melbourne Street during office hours, or to follow the above procedures.
The following documents need to be included when returning the completed application package;
- Baptismal Certificate
- Birth Certificate (entry age is 5 years by 31st July) please bring along the original certificate
- Vaccination Record from Medicare (which may be obtained online or from a Medicare office)
- Passport and Visa of the Student and Parents for children not born in Australia (please bring original documents)
If relevant please include the following:
- Reports on your child from other agencies e.g speech pathology;
- Legal documents (e.g. custody) pertaining to your child/ren;
- Previous school reports/references
An important part of the enrolment process involves interviews with our Principal and a Kindergarten Screener, these will take place later in the year, we will contact you by email with times once we have dates and times.
Please return completed forms to our office in Melbourne Street during office 9am – 3pm.
All enrolment applications will be considered by the Enrolment Committee in accordance with the Diocese of Broken Bay Enrolment Policy for Diocesan Systemic Schools.
COVID-19 Fee Relief
Catholic Schools Broken Bay are committed to supporting families as the impact of COVID-19 continues to be felt in the community. No family will be excluded from our school because of financial difficulties.
Even if you have not enrolled yet, we would like to offer the following help with school fees if you need it:
- A full reduction on ALL fees if your family gets JobSeeker.
- A 50%+ reduction on ALL fees if one parent in your family gets JobKeeper.
If you are unsure if your family can get fee help or need assistance completing the form please contact our COVID-19 FEE HELP HOTLINE on 9847 0728 (8am – 4pm Monday to Friday).