Thank you for considering our school for your child’s education in 2021.
To ensure the health and wellbeing of our students, staff and community all Open Mornings and Information Evenings have been postponed until further notice. Families interested in enrolling in our school for 2020/2021 are invited to contact the school for a private tour, we have times available on Tuesday 24 March. Please call our school office on 4325 1159 to make a time.
Enrolment Packs can be picked up from our office in Melbourne Street.
The following documents need to be included when returning the completed application package;
- Baptismal Certificate
- Birth Certificate (entry age is 5 years by 31st July) please bring along the original certificate
- Vaccination Record from Medicare (which may be obtained online or from a Medicare office)
- Passport and Visa of the Student and Parents for children not born in Australia (please bring original documents)
If relevant please include the following:
- Reports on your child from other agencies e.g speech pathology;
- Legal documents (e.g. custody) pertaining to your child/ren;
- Previous school reports/references
An important part of the enrolment process involves interviews with our Principal during May.
Screening for Kindergarten students for 2021 will take place following the interviews.
When returning the enrolment package please make interview times.
All enrolment applications will be considered by the Enrolment Committee in accordance with the Diocese of Broken Bay Enrolment Policy for Diocesan Systemic Schools.