Thank you for considering our school for your child’s education in 2022.
- Enrolment Forms will be available in the Enrolment Packs which are available from the school office
- Complete your child’s enrolment details
- Return the form and all supporting documentation, including Enrolment Fee to the school office.
Upon receipt of your child’s enrolment form, we will organise a time for you to meet with the Principal and your child to complete a Kindergarten Screener.
- Friday 7th May – Enrolment Application due
- Week beginning 31st May – Interviews and Screeners
- Letters of Offer of a placement will then be emailed to parents
- Parent acceptance will need to be signed and returned (your child will then receive a “I’m Going to Big School” t-shirt)
- Kinder Transition: Friday 5th, 12th, 19th and 26th November from 9 – 10.30am
What is Kinder Transition?
- Children spend time in Kinder classrooms with those starting school in 2022
- During Transition, they will meet their Buddies from the current Year 5 Classes
- Parents are expected to attend the Transition Program as there is important information given out at this time
The following documents need to be included when returning the completed application package;
- Baptismal Certificate
- Birth Certificate (entry age is 5 years by 31st July) please bring along the original certificate
- Vaccination Record from Medicare (which may be obtained online or from a Medicare office)
- Passport and Visa of the Student and Parents for children not born in Australia (please bring original documents)
If relevant please include the following:
- Reports on your child from other agencies e.g speech pathology;
- Legal documents (e.g. custody) pertaining to your child/ren;
- Previous school reports/references
An important part of the enrolment process involves interviews with our Principal and a Kindergarten Screener, these will take place later in the year, we will contact you by email with times once we have dates and times.
Please return completed forms to our office in Melbourne Street during office 9am – 3pm.
All enrolment applications will be considered by the Enrolment Committee in accordance with the Diocese of Broken Bay Enrolment Policy for Diocesan Systemic Schools.
COVID-19 Fee Relief
Catholic Schools Broken Bay are committed to supporting families as the impact of COVID-19 continues to be felt in the community. No family will be excluded from our school because of financial difficulties.
Even if you have not enrolled yet, we would like to offer the following help with school fees if you need it:
- A full reduction on ALL fees if your family gets JobSeeker.
- A 50%+ reduction on ALL fees if one parent in your family gets JobKeeper.
If you are unsure if your family can get fee help or need assistance completing the form please contact our COVID-19 FEE HELP HOTLINE on 9847 0728 (8am – 4pm Monday to Friday).